Friday, December 2

new kids on the blog

I guess I'm a contributor to my first blog. Amen to that. I'm completly game centric, so this is a fitting first hotlink. Also you got to love free online books, even if they are for gamer geek programmers like myself. This book wasn't allowed by nintendo to be published for vague reasons, but its a homebrew programming book for the GameBoyAdvanced. And lastly... help start a revolution, combine this with canntennaes and you have cheap long/mid-range wireless repeaters, help put together the backbone for the wireless-Undernet. viva la revolutiion. Anyways see yunz(my make believe friends) around.

-psynautic

2 comments:

howrad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
howrad said...

Remote control Mario and Gumba would be much cooler if they were wireless or better yet wifi enabled and had an API for programming them that Nintendo could try to prevent us from using.