Wednesday, February 21

Political Wednesday

Nick showed me this video the other day, it's long for something you'd watch on your computer (45m). It's called "A history of Oil", performed by comedian/political activist Robert Newman of England. I'm starting to see a converging set of information leading towards this idea, admittedly most recently egged on by mr. Voidstar Runner.

We watched this piece by Newman, that touched on subjects brought up by this (very long, and pretty tedious to follow) documentary called the Money Masters (I must point out i've only made it through the first half). This evening right on the front page of Digg.com is a video of Ron Paul making a speech, if you will, about similar topics.

The reoccurring theme you might ask? The federal reserve bank (yea that's right... lower case suck it, vampires) and the likelihood of a failing of the United States 'greenback' currency. The Ron Paul video is 5 minutes long, Money Masters is about 4 hours, and Robert Newman is 45 minutes, please watch some part of some of this. I won't lie, this will not make you happy (the Robert Newman will give you guilty spats of laughter), but I thought it was intriguing to me how little this information stuck when I first learned it (or were we taught this????).

No comments: